Who is a Holistic Nutritionist?
A Holistic Nutritionist is a practitioner who received professional training and certification in Holistic Nutrition.
Professional designations such as: ROHP (Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner) and RNCP (Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner) signifies a nutritional practitioner who has met the standards of International Organization of Nutritional Consultants.
Holism is a paradigm which states that one may prevent or overcome the disease by improving the health of the body as a whole. Holistic Practitioner concentrates on a person, not a disease; because each person is biochemically unique and needs recommendations based on his/her individual characteristics.
What a Holistic Nutritionist can do for YOU?
- Assess each client individually and take into consideration his/her physical, emotional and mental condition.
- Provide consultation based on individual assessment, not on diagnosis alone
- Help to determine underlying reasons for a disease such as: malnutrition, internal toxicity, environment, emotions, etc.
The most important goal of holistic nutritionist is to guide you through healing process, by creating the Individual Meal Plan that will nourish and heal your body.
Nutritional recommendations will include list of foods beneficial for your condition, supplement protocol and recipes.
The focus is on personal coaching, cooking classes, kitchen makeovers and grocery store tours – everything that will help YOU to turn your life in right direction – stress free!
For those who have a health goal such as weight loss, lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease or managing diabetes etc., nutritionist may offer diagnostic tools which allow monitoring your condition and progress.
1. Body Composition Test (BIA) Just in few minutes BIA test provides a lot of useful information, such as: percentage of muscle mass, fat and water in your body; underlying inflammation process as well as your health on a cellular level.
2. Nutribody Assessment – Symptomatic review and detailed report on YOUR Nutrient Deficiencies and Toxicity levels which allows to create a Nutrition Program tailored to YOUR needs.
Remember, it is much easier to prevent the disease than to treat it. Do you have headache? Insomnia? Depression? Maybe you feel tired again? Of course medication is fast and easy way to relief the symptom, but remember there are NO MEDs without side effects. Get to the root cause of your problem. Naturally. Book your session today!
NOTE: Services of Registered Nutritionist may be covered by your insurance. Please call your insurance company to check.
(15 Min) – free for the new clients.
1 session (1 hour) general nutritional consultation includes: nutritional recommendations based on your goals and health condition. You will get a wealth of information, tips and handouts. Cost: $100, 1 short session (30 min) nutritional recommendations Cost: $50
- 1 session (1 hour)- intake, assessment, general recommendations. Cost: $150
- 2 session (1 hour) – Client will get Report and detailed analysis of your nutrient deficiencies and excesses and how it corresponds with current health concern, detailed analysis of current diet and health issues, 5 day meal plan with recipes, list of beneficial foods, supplement protocol and lifestyle recommendations. Cost: $150
- 1 session – Progress review, general recommendations. Cost: $100
- 2 session – Progress review report, Analysis of your current health concerns, new 5 day meal plan, new supplement protocol Cost: $100
- Nutribody report – (15 min) Cost: $25
- Cooking in a group. Cost: $75 per session.
- Cooking class one on one at client’s kitchen. 1,5 hours. Cost: $120 per session plus $30 cost of food.
- Cooking class package. 3 sessions – $300 plus $90 cost of food.
Nutritionist will take you shopping! Let’s tour Whole foods, Organic Garage or any grocery store of your choice. Learn about new foods, health benefits of these foods and storage tips. Learn to shop cost effectively. 1.5 hours long. Cost: $150
This package includes handout which describes the main points of healthy shopping.
Natalya will inspect your kitchen pantry and fridge and help you to reveal foods that may sabotage your health and interfere with your goals. You will get: hands on nutritional recommendations, shopping list for healthy alternatives, storage tips. 1.5 hours long.